If you want to enhance your facial features, augment your lips, or reverse the signs of aging, you may be the ideal candidate for Juvéderm injections. Joli Beautique carries the latest formulations in the Juvéderm family of injectables to ensure the most stunning and natural results possible. If you are looking for Juvéderm in Bucks County, PA, contact us at Joli Beautique.
What is Juvéderm?
Juvéderm is a collection of dermal fillers with the active ingredient hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring component responsible for your skin’s volume and suppleness. Juvéderm is an FDA-approved family of injectables that add hyaluronic acid underneath the skin tissues to enhance volume, fill out the fine lines, define your cheeks, and reverse the signs of aging. Some of the Juvéderm injections also contain an anesthetic ingredient called lidocaine to ensure optimal comfort during the treatment.
How Does Juvéderm Work?
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring component readily available in the skin when you’re young. It has the unique capacity to bind up to 1,000x its own weight in water, a quality that makes your skin look dewy and supple at all times. Hyaluronic acid also adds volume to your skin, making your cheeks and lips look healthy and full. However, your skin’s hyaluronic acid reserves are gradually depleted with age, leading to dry, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
Juvéderm fillers are made of synthetic hyaluronic acid. As such, when they’re injected under the targeted facial tissues, they instantly restore facial volume and fill out the fine lines. Each Juvéderm filler has a unique consistency, composite, and strength meant for different treatment areas. Some of them are suitable for nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and wrinkles, while others are suitable for gentle enhancements in the lips. Joli Beautique offers Juvéderm in Bucks County, PA, where the ideal formulation for you will be selected by your cosmetic provider.
Your Juvéderm Treatment Options
Everyone is different, so every treatment plan is different. Our goal is to get optimal results. Whether you want to lift your cheeks, smooth your lines, or plump your lips, Juvéderm has you covered. We can create a personalized plan just for you.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is indicated for deep (subcutaneous and/or supraperiosteal) injection for cheek augmentation to correct age-related volume deficit in the mid-face in adults over the age of 21.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC injectable gels are indicated for injection into the mid-to-deep dermis for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds).
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gel is indicated for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over the age of 21.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC is an extremely soft formulation of HA that’s injected into the lips for lip augmentation. It’s also injected around the lips to soften perioral lines, also known as lipstick lines, smoker’s lines, and lip wrinkles. The results are soft, shapely, and plump lips.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC is suitable for injection into the cheeks and chin. When injected into the mid-face region, it enhances the volume of the cheeks, making them look fuller and more youthful while reducing the prominence of nasolabial folds. It’s also injected into the chin to enhance chin projection and facial contours.
- Cheeks: To treat flattened cheeks or sagging/drooping skin in the cheek area, add VOLUMA XC for volume, lift, and contour, giving patients a more youthful look. Results last up to 2 years.
- Lines: For moderate to severe wrinkles/lines around the nose and mouth, add Ultra XC or Ultra Plus XC to fill wrinkles/lines with results lasting up to 1 year.
- Lips: For lack of lip fullness, add Ultra XC for the desired range of fullness for plump, natural-looking lips with results lasting up to 1 year.
Benefits of Juvéderm
- Non-surgical treatment
- Restores hyaluronic acid reserves
- Safe treatment
- No pain or discomfort
- No major side effects or complications
- Immediate onset of results
- Long-lasting results
- Natural-looking results
Side Effects of Juvéderm
Patients may experience mild redness, swelling, and itching after the Juvéderm injection, but the side effects are mild and temporary. You can reduce the risk of swelling or bruising by limiting your alcohol consumption about 24 hours before the treatment.
What to expect with treatment?
Patients receiving Juvéderm treatments occasionally report mild discomfort similar to a pinching sensation. However, most patients feel no pain or discomfort because the lidocaine within the formulation numbs the skin upon contact. We can also provide topical anesthesia to reduce sensation even further.
When will I see the results? How long do the results last?
Juvéderm produces instant results, but you’ll truly appreciate the results once the side effects fade away in a few days. The results last for up to 2 years, depending on the chosen formulation, treatment area, and your body’s metabolism.
Will I look overfilled or have frozen expressions?
You don’t need to worry about looking overfilled or the inability to express emotions. We use highly-calibrated Juvéderm treatments — we choose the ideal formulation for your treatment area and modify the dosage to ensure subtle results. As such, people will certainly notice your dramatic transformation, but your secret will be safe.
Contact Us Today
Juvéderm is a safe and effective cosmetic injectable to address most of your facial concerns, including fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, hollow cheeks, thin lips, and more. Whatever your cosmetic concerns might be, you can talk to us to identify the ideal treatments for you. If you are looking for more information about Juvéderm in Bucks County, PA, please schedule an appointment at our medical spa in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
Here at Joli Beautique, our judgment-free team invites you to embrace your beauty and reach your goals. Schedule an appointment at our medical spa in Doylestown, Pennsylvania today!