If you want to enhance your facial features, augment your lips, or reverse the signs of aging, you may be the ideal candidate for Juvéderm injections. Joli Beautique carries the latest formulations in the Juvéderm family of injectables to ensure the most stunning and natural results possible. If you are looking for Juvéderm in Bucks County, PA, contact us at Joli Beautique.
What is Juvéderm?
Juvéderm is a collection of dermal fillers with the active ingredient hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring component responsible for your skin’s volume and suppleness. Juvéderm is an FDA-approved family of injectables that add hyaluronic acid underneath the skin tissues to enhance volume, fill out the fine lines, define your cheeks, and reverse the signs of aging. Some of the Juvéderm injections also contain an anesthetic ingredient called lidocaine to ensure optimal comfort during the treatment.
Your Juvéderm Treatment Options
Everyone is different, so every treatment plan is different. Our goal is to get optimal results. Whether you want to lift your cheeks, smooth your lines, or plump your lips, Juvéderm has you covered. We can create a personalized plan just for you.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is indicated for deep (subcutaneous and/or supraperiosteal) injection for cheek augmentation to correct age-related volume deficit in the mid-face in adults over the age of 21.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC injectable gels are indicated for injection into the mid-to-deep dermis for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds).
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gel is indicated for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over the age of 21.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC is an extremely soft formulation of HA that’s injected into the lips for lip augmentation. It’s also injected around the lips to soften perioral lines, also known as lipstick lines, smoker’s lines, and lip wrinkles. The results are soft, shapely, and plump lips.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC is suitable for injection into the cheeks and chin. When injected into the mid-face region, it enhances the volume of the cheeks, making them look fuller and more youthful while reducing the prominence of nasolabial folds. It’s also injected into the chin to enhance chin projection and facial contours.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUX is a type of dermal filler that is specifically designed to enhance and define the chin and jawline. It is made up of hyaluronic acid, which is a natural substance found in the body. By injecting Juvéderm Volux into targeted areas, it can help to create a more sculpted and contoured appearance to the lower face, resulting in a stronger and more defined jawline. While the results of Volux are typically long-lasting, it is important to consult with a medical professional to determine if this treatment is the right option for achieving your desired aesthetic goals.
Side Effects of Juvéderm
Patients may experience mild redness, swelling, and itching after the Juvéderm injection, but the side effects are mild and temporary. You can reduce the risk of swelling or bruising by limiting your alcohol consumption about 24 hours before the treatment.
What to expect with treatment?
Patients receiving Juvéderm treatments occasionally report mild discomfort similar to a pinching sensation. However, most patients feel no pain or discomfort because the lidocaine within the formulation numbs the skin upon contact. We can also provide topical anesthesia to reduce sensation even further.
When will I see the results? How long do the results last?
Juvéderm produces instant results, but you’ll truly appreciate the results once the side effects fade away in a few days. The results last for up to 2 years, depending on the chosen formulation, treatment area, and your body’s metabolism.
Will I look overfilled or have frozen expressions?
You don’t need to worry about looking overfilled or the inability to express emotions. We use highly-calibrated Juvéderm treatments — we choose the ideal formulation for your treatment area and modify the dosage to ensure subtle results. As such, people will certainly notice your dramatic transformation, but your secret will be safe.
Contact Us Today
Juvéderm is a safe and effective cosmetic injectable to address most of your facial concerns, including fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, hollow cheeks, thin lips, and more. Whatever your cosmetic concerns might be, you can talk to us to identify the ideal treatments for you. If you are looking for more information about Juvéderm in Bucks County, PA, please schedule an appointment at our medical spa in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.